When you’ve been on a few dates with a woman and you want to know if she likes you, there is a general set of body language signals she uses that will tell you for sure. Women can give off many different signals, but these 11 signs are the biggest indicators that she’s interested in you. If any of these signs show up during your date, make sure to make an effort to do them back!
Women can be pretty darn hard to read, but there are some signals you can look out for that show that she’s interested. Here’s our list of 12 signs a girl is attracted to you.
It may feel like your heart stops when she looks at you, but there are actually a few ways to figure out if she’s into you. Here’s how guys can read the signs.
If a woman is attracted to you, body language can be a reliable indicator.
- Smiling at you
- Shooting short glances your way
- Darting her eyes away when you look at her
- Making prolonged eye contact with you
- Running fingers through her hair
- Licking her lips
- Exposing her neck
- Tilting her heads towards you
- Turning in her seat towards you
- Lightly touching you on the arm or shoulder
- Laughing when you talk
- Caressing an object in her hands